1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for the girls...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Curiosity, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

My best friend recently got a boyfriend and I really dont like him.. And neither did her best friend. So her best friend stops talking to her all together, now she's doing stuff with me that she used to do with her old friend, but her boyfriend doesnt like me, so whenever we hang out he flips.. Anyway, Im worried that her boyfriend will say that he doesnt want us hanging out; Then she'll have like no friends. What should I do? Blow her boyfriend off no matter what he says?

Discuss :confused:

2. Mickey

Nah,just kill him! Seriously,if she allows this to happen,it's on her. Nobody should be with someone who's controlling. I'm not sure what you should do,but this girl needs to re-evaluate her situation.

3. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

I just feel so bad! Before she got a boyfriend, they were so close. They went to each others houses everyday to work on homework and talk about people and what not, now all they do is look at eachother. The one who stopped talking to the other because of her boyfriend now makes fun of her, and gossips to me about her; It's all pissing me off D: Girls are so confusing.

<33 Guys! lol

4. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know a girl who, as soon as she's in a relationship, she blows everyone off, except him, until she needs help. There's nothing you can do about it. If she doesn't value you guys enough, then she doesn't deserve you. I'm sorry to sound harsh. Though, no matter what she does, especially if this is the first time something like this has happened with her, be willing to forgive her when she comes to her senses.

5. jazzrawr

You need to tell her to stop letting him control her. If her boyfriend doesn't want her to have freinds, she SHOULD NOT be dating him.

6. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

I know, I know. For them, its like a love/hate relationship. She talks to me everyday about how much he pisses her off. Then she sighs, and says " But I love him " I just wanna slap her >:l But if I left her she'd have no one... ):

7. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That kind of treatment only gets worse with time. My father was that type and ran off all my mother's friends. Convinced her to quite college too. He pretty much controlled her life. Two sided problem though as she let him. I would keep on your friend about it. She needs someone to remind her that she is of value and capable of making her own decisions.

8. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

Ok, this exact same thing is happening with my best friend. Michelle, the girl I first came out too. She found this guy who she "loves" and hes a bad kid, if you know what i mean.
    Well none of her friends like him and she basically lost all her friends, but besides that...

Step back and let her learn, when she gets hurt just be there to help her and be a good friend.

9. missmelancholy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Let her lose her friends. She'll learn her lesson. The worst thing you can do is push her to ditch the guy, that'll just turn her against you.

10. Sarah

i think u need to stay in touch. she needs someone to talk to thats not her bf. nd it sounds lik she cant even talk to him. mayb u shud tell her wat u think. or try and get her to talk to her best friend. try and get them to mend their friendship and talk things over.

11. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

Ok, im only 15 but from my expirience....
    Girls hate when another guy trys to get between them and their boyfriend/crush, even if it is for the better.

and sorry! i just relized thread was only intended for girls, haha

12. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

Thanks for all the responses! I think it really helped :grin:
    :kiss: