1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Song

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kaster, Jan 28, 2009.

1. kaster

Ok I've posted a thread about this girl before so the back story is on that "There's this girl.."
    us what it was called cause I couldnt think of anthing else. She's the reason I joined EC and needed it in the first place.
    So shes a singer/songwriter as well as the course she's doing here at uni and she writes songs about stuff in her life and she wrote me one for christmas and gave me a cd of her stuff. We havent done loads of speaking since after the holidays and dont see each other as much at all (we were good friends before).
    And she posted a bulletin on myspace yesterday saying she had a new song. I just listened to it now "Game you play" it's called and it really seems like it's about me but I dont want to ask her because.. well it might seem either concieted that I'd matter so much she'd write a song about me or nosy cause its really none of my business if she has. It might not be about me but there are a few clues that it is...
    think I should ask? I kinda want you to listen to it or something but no outside links... and it'd mean explaining our relationship even more and what we're like now...
    Any comments welcome...

2. Absentminded

Perhaps you could simply send her a message saying something along the lines of "That's a really nice song. May I ask what/who it's about?" And maybe, if you're interested, ask her about other songs she's written.
    The worst that could happen is that she doesn't tell you, right?

3. kaster

yeah well I was like.. "seeing" her before you see and she's told me about her other songs and what theyre about anway. Most of them about different relationships and family members.. so if I were asking she'd know it's cause I thought it was about me. I might leave it a while maybe just say "nice new song" on msn or something. meh I'm not THAT bothered I was just wondering...