1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out & now I'm doubting again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NotKnowing, Dec 29, 2015.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So today I gave my mum a letter saying that I am trans. I put it next to her bed and went to my room and just came out of it the first time. I went into my mum's room
    and on the envelope of my letter was a note "I need time to digest this. See you later" (I don't know if digest is the right term, we use it in German)
    And now I'm crying because I'm terrified of having made the wrong decision.
    I don't think my mum is going to be mad or anything..
    It just all gets so real. And I'm doubting me being trans because I feel like I want to take back what I said in the letter. I don't know
    I'm so confused..
    I feel like this was all a game and I didn't realize it but now I do..
    Is this normal? Did anyone else feel like this? Or is it just that I'm actually not trans?

2. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Almost the same happened to me (and by almost I mean it was my dad, I came out orally, and it was 1000 times worse but meh) he was so confused, kept misgendering me, said he wouldn't support me, etc) I got terribly angry and sad. I felt like I would love if I had never said anything, etc. But I was still trans, I was still nonbinary, still neutrois. They, my dad and your mom, will understand soon. Don't worry bro, stay strong.