1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Advice/Help Me (Really Need)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MikelH, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MikelH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So ... Im 15 Years Old(Male) ... My friends at school are the girls because i feel comfortable with them and i have a girl that shes my best friend and more shes my childhood friend we have trust we share our secret and many stuffs ... In christmas weekend (including this day) i was watching Miranda Sings and Joey Graceffa Showed up ... I entered his channel and watched his DRAW MY LIFE video and the thing is that its similar to my life (about being gay .. Not parents divorce and these stuffs) and i saw Tyler Oakley and i liked him so much bcz he is ffunny and he always make my day ... I saw he made a film named SNERVOUS i got it and watched it. it was 2AM i cried in some parts bcz while watching i was thinking if i tell my childhood friend if im gay and i was thinking about the future and getting a job and these stuffs ... Well Lebanon (where i live ) is not like other countries like in age of 18 u move into an appartment ... No u just stay at ur main home ...and when i knew i was gay i couldnt sleep and felt uncomfortable and keep on crying and thinking about the future and my life and how to tell my childhood friend ...
    My Question is how should i tell her ? And how should i deal with it ... Tyler oakley changed my life (no offense) he made me share my secret with my bestfriend ( i dont know how didnt do it yet) so please any help?

#1 MikelH, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, Welcome to EC (*hug*),

If you feel ready to come out to your best friend, then you should. But if you don't feel prepared to come out to her, there isn't any rush. Take your time with it.
    If you do still want to come out, whenever the two of you are alone hanging out, maybe if you get on that sort of topic, you could bring it up to her. If she truly is your best friend, then she'll accept you for who you are.
    Good luck!

3. MikelH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thx ... And Another Quest. :3
    Is It Normal To Feel Very Weird When U Discover Who You Really Are (GAY) ...
    Bcz I've Been Feeling Like Something I Cant Describe What Is it ...

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it's pretty normal-

At least for me it was. First I was in denial. Then I was in a self hating phase. Then I felt weird/sad/happy at the same time whenever I thought to myself that I was gay. And then it's just a normal part of my life now.

5. MikelH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Another Friend Told Me That You Choose What U Want To Be Straight Or Gay ... Is She Right ?
    And She Also Said .... Choose And Tell Me What U Decided Take Care <3

#5 MikelH, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  6. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't choose to be straight or gay. You are born straight or gay. She is wrong and is either misinformed or one of the overly religious type.

7. MikelH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay