1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Punny Coming Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lilgoldfish, Jan 1, 2016.

1. lilgoldfish

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pretty sure I'm biromantic (still not sure about my sexual orientation though.) I'm planning on coming out relatively soon, and I want it to be quick and funny, so we can move on. Any suggestions? Puns are welcomed and encouraged.

2. Rubysaphire

Ok so if you want a good pun you can LITERALLY go in the closet and wait there. Call your relative and tell him or her to come to the closet. Finally walk out of the closet with a sign saying you are biromantic or bisexual or asexual biromantic or whatever you wish to reveal and say "I'm coming out of the closet."

Idea stolen from the following video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRewilSC3I

There are also other funny ways to come out of the closet if you wish to use those ways instead. You can also write a song parody and sing it. Might I suggest "Let it go" from frozen. It seems to be a perfect song to make a coming out parody.

You can also use minecraft. I did this to a friend but I built a house with a closet built under the stairs and walked my character in there. I told my friend I'd like to show off the world I created, then i literally had the character come out of the closet then said "by the way I'm asexual biromantic and i'm coming out of the closet."

Pretty much anything involving LITERALLY coming out of the closet is just about the punniest you can get. :slight_smile:

3. ilikekitties

Not nearly on the same level as Rubysaphire, but I came as bi by casually leaning against the wall and saying "By the by, I'm bi"
    Hella cheesy, I know, but damn was it satisfying :icon_bigg you should've see my parents' faces