1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with my first relationship.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nontara, Jan 2, 2016.

1. nontara

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there, I am going to tell you a little background of my story first. I moved to work Spain alone after I graduated, I am from Thailand and haven't come out yet, and of course I don't know any Spanish.

I met this guy on ******. He said hi to me first and asked me to hang out with him. I went out with him, and it turned out we had so much fun. After that we keep in touch and went out for more 5 times. He introduced me to his friends. His friends always make fun of us, like are you two finally together? or did you have sex already?, something like that. They were talking many things in Spanish, which I don't understand. I was so flattered when they made fun of us.

I am really happy when I am with him, so I decided to move to the next level. I invited him to have a dinner with me tomorrow, and he accepted. Does this mean something? that he accepted my invitation. I want to tell my feeling about him that I like him a lot because I have to go back to Thailand in March for a couple months then I will come back here. I don't want to regret what I want to do, but never do.

I am so nervous now because this is my first time of dating. When and how should I start this conversation?

2. xenu

I'm guessing the ****** part is some kind of dating site. If he's introduced you to his friends, hung out with you five times, and accepted an invitation to dinner, he's most likely interested. The way you set the mood at dinner will also be important, and try to sere something he likes. If you have any formal dishware, now might be a time to use it. See how he reacts to all this, and just be yourself. You two obviously seem to get along well, so there's no harm in seeing where things go.