1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I come out? Please help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shark567911, Jan 2, 2016.

1. shark567911

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a 15 year old gay guy and I am starting to feel more comfortable with my sexuality. I am starting to open up to the idea of coming out to my sister but I need to know how. I do not know if she suspects something (probably not because she is always in college) however I am hoping she suspects something due to my behavior. I am hoping it would soften the blow and wouldn't come as such a huge shock. I just feel scared and alone because this is a huge secret of mine and I just want to share with someone. How do I come out to her? What do I say? What do I do if she reacts negatively? Any tips and advice is welcome.
    Thank you in advance :lol: Love you all :kiss: LGBT PRIDE (!) Please Help! :help:

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Depending on how you want to do this;

1. Ask her if she knows any cute guys your age that she could set you up with.

2. Sit her down and say ''I've got a huge secret and I want to tell you'' and then go into it. Maybe ask her if she wants to hear the story about how you worked out your sexuality, if you didn't always know.

3. dylanisawsome19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just do it in a way that feels right to you in my experience there is no set way of coming out... Granted I'm still in closet but I was always the goto for lgbt people in my college... So just do it in a way that feels comfortable to you because there is no way of coming out because of how monumental this milestone is