1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some encouragement

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by alli o, Jan 2, 2016.

1. alli o

alli o Guest

I know I am so ready to come out I just cant take that final leap to do so. Could anyone give me a little push to do it (tough love is fine also)

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tough: It's the 21st century, for goodness sake, anybody got a problem with that [you being homoflexiable] isn't worth knowing.

Actual help [unless you consider tough being helpful]: Maybe you could find a celebrity you really like and put a film or song [or whatever they're from] on and talk about how cute/hot they are.

3. Rubysaphire

You will feel so much more freedom if you just come out. Being asexual biromantic I kind of was closeted most of my life. In fact for 20 years of my life I wouldn't even come out of the closet to myself.

Now that I'm out to like 3 of people 2 are my closest friends it feels so good. I'm able to finally say a girl is cute. I finally told my best friend I think her friend from school is cute. :slight_smile: And although that girl turned out to be straight so i had no chance anyways, it still felt good to get that weight off my shoulders.

#3 Rubysaphire, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  4. NateC7

If it helps, tell the people you trust the most, the ones closest to you. And then go from there. It's okay if you don't want to go all out and tell the entire world at once. A little by little is fine. Whatever you're comfortable with. And I'll tell you this, it's a lot less stressful not having to hide who you are.

5. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so true for me talking to a friend about it rely helped i just came out to my parents last night it went much better than expected long story short they understand me much more now. once i get out of break i'm gonna be much more open about myself and who i am