1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hormone blockers?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by demigodjay, Jan 3, 2016.

1. demigodjay

I'm currently not out yet. I've been struggling with chest dysphoria and my hips, as well as the penguin in the room... That's trans slang for that time of the month. I'm only 13 so I probably wouldn't be able to get on testosterone but I was looking for advice from some others with experience about when they were able to get on blockers. I also was wondering if anyone had any advice for chest workouts without any actual gym equipment, things I could do with homemade equipment and in the privacy of my own room. Dysphoria sucks. It sucks to have to be seen as a girl who's merely a tomboy. That it's a phase. Help on coming out, blockers, and minimizing chest size before the summer.

2. Lanthier

Oh sweet heart I know your pain. I use a binder made of a girdle with the leg crotch area cut off. It doesn't show under clothes and really helps a lot and it is cheaper than buying a binder. Hope this helps^•^