1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nobo, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Nobo

Should I come out? I don't know I'm just questioning this I need advice:help::help:

2. It really depends on your parents really. if they accept bisexual people and are open-minded about it then go on ahead! but however, if they are quite realigous and frown upon the LGBT community you'll might need to wait until you have a stable home income of money before you can come out.

3. Nobo

Thanks for the help:slight_smile:

4. VampireGrin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Should you come out? Yes. When? That's up to you and how comfortable you are with the idea of everyone close to you knowing that you're gay. Start with someone you know will take it well and is easy to talk to and go from there.

5. Rubysaphire

It depends upon a two factors.

The first is your family and current situation. If your family is LBGT friendly and your in a situation in which it would be safe to come out of the closet then go for it. :slight_smile: Get that thing off your chest and get the weight of the world off your shoulders. If your family is showing a strong vibe of homophobia, or if your in a situation where it isn't safe to do so then I would recommend waiting a while.

The second factor is you personally. If you are comfortable with your sexuality and you feel you are emotionally ready then come out. Don't come out if you are not ready to do so. Once you are out you cannot go back in. Everybody will know you are in that closet.

Another form of advice you don't have to tell the whole world at once. You can slowly come out and tell them one by one. Starting with the people you trust the most and know will accept you.

#5 Rubysaphire, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016