1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to best friend, Advice please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BandQueen, Jan 5, 2016.

1. BandQueen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm coming out as bi to my best friend, Hailey, tomorrow and I'm super nervous. She's going to be the first person I've told and I don't know what her reaction will be. Any Advice will help please :help:

2. alli o

alli o Guest

I wish you the best of luck in your journey and congratulate you for this!!! Way to go girl keep us updated!

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just make sure that you take the time to explain your feelings. Don't do it at a time when you're going to have to leave right away, she might have some questions.

I wish you the best of luck! :grin: Let us know how it goes! Stay strong! (*hug*)

4. justemoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've recently come out to gay to my best friend (like a few days ago), so I can relate the fear (and pain) you feel. I did it in my own time...I took my time. It turned out well. She actually confessed that she had known for years, but didn't want to push me until I was ready to share it with her. However that is my story. Everyone is different.

All I can say is that you shouldn't rush it. If you don't feel ready, then wait a bit. Hope it all works out for you.

5. BandQueen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it's been a while but I told her today on the bus and she was 100% fine with it. She actually came out as pan to me too. Thanks for your alls advice it helped encourage me a lot