1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Break up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Curiosity, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

Ughhh. I broke up with my girlfriend tonight, and her best friend just called me and started bitching at me. She said that my ex was crying so hard she started hyperventalating ( sorry about spelling ) anyway, I just don't know how I'm going to live it down. I came out to my ex's best friend, and she was like " So at first I thought you were gay. Then along comes her. I got so confused so I stopped talking to you. Now youre just an asshole. I hope you feel like shit. "
    Well, to her delight, it really worked. I feel like throwing up now because of what I did.

I dont know how to deal with this.

Please help,
    Tj~

2. Mickey

You did the right thing. The longer you had let this go on,the worse it would've been.
    You shouldn't feel like shit,no matter what your ex's friend said. She's not living your life,YOU are. I give you credit for being true to who you are. NEVER let anyone make you feel unworthy,you're NOT!
    When people break up,someone is usually bound to get hurt. Just continue to do what's right for you,no matter what others think. Good luck.

3. littledinosaurs

Mkkk so i don't know Why you broke up with her.
    But Seriously? tell them to shut up, your break up is not a public affair and they don't know all the facts. A relationship goes two ways and if you are unhappy you have the right to break up and tell her that her friends should not be harassing you about it. They will stop soon, they are just being Bitchy girls.

4. Paralyzer

Your ex's friend is just there to say mean things to you and make your ex feel better... don't be too strung up on what she says, but of course she's not going to like you. When things like this happen and the dumpee has a good friend, they'll torture you for a little bit but don't get upset. You did the right thing. People need to learn to get over people... haha, and that sounds terrible. -But you're young so I think it's okay for me to say that xD

EDIT:
    And advice, don't start anything with them. It will definitely get worse.. but I'm sure you know that. Ha.. but make sure you use logic and console them because I'm sure they want answers, just don't be mean.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You did the right thing. You shouldn't force yourself to be in a relationship that doesn't feel right. She's hurting, and has probably poured the hurt into ranting to her friend. That's what girls do. She'll move on eventually, and it will probably be a lot better for her in the long run - now she can start moving on instead of clinging to a fading relationship.