1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Some Help With My Girlfriend Coming Out To Her Parents

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GayPugs, Jan 8, 2016.

1. GayPugs

I am fully convinced that my girlfriend and I actually can't be together unless she comes out to her parents. I haven't told her about this yet but when I do I know I want to also present a way for her to do it. When I came out it was a complete train wreck and my girlfriend says her mother is religious AND homophobic so that takes it to a whole new level. I'm still convinced she needs to come out. Can anybody help me? :help:

2. NateC7

Might be best to wait it out until your girlfriend is in a position where she can support herself in case she gets kicked out or something. THat's all I can think of tbh.

3. xenu

Concur with this. You could be putting her in a irreconcilable position if she still lives at home.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I would suggest that she waits to come out until she is in a place where she is able to support herself. Otherwise, this could have her support cut off.

5. GayPugs

Her parents would never kick her out. We're both way too young for our parents to actually kick us out of the house. I've met her mom and dad, they are WAY too nice to do something like that!