1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might have a chance to come out tomorrow

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fluffen, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Fluffen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Heehee, second post and already asking for advice.
    As I said in my post in the welcome lounge, I'm trans and gay, and whenever I bring up me being trans, my mom changes the topic.
    Tomorrow, after school, I have therapy. I feel like I want to bring it up now because I only have therapy once a month.
    Thing is, I'm really anxious because I'm not sure how my mom and therapist will react. I have autism, and I also have a panic attack disorder, so I'm afraid that I might get a panic attack if they disapprove of me being trans and gay. I've had so much unrelated drama in the past that I've become sensitive and squishy to negative comments and critisism.
    On some occasions where I've told my mom, she asks me why I am trans and gay. She's not trying to be mean, she just wants to know why. I don't know how to explain it, though. It is kind of like a feeling that I know I am. I really can't explain it.

Would it be a good idea to come out tomorrow for the last time? I'm really anxious, but tomorrow is my chance.

Thanks,
    Fluffen

2. GuessFree

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah i think you should do just that. But the only way you can get pass getting an attack is to prepare yourself for any sort of feedback you will receive and try and plan well so that your mom will be a bit of beating around the bush when giving you a feedback.