1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out but I'm too scare to start dating

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Roshambo, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Roshambo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a 21 year old female and I recently came out but I having a problem because I'm so scared to start dating girls. Obviously I know I like them, but I get way too nervous. Like I tried to make a leap and change my dating apps to only show women, but I'm seriously too scared to try to match or talk with any girls. I think I psych myself out because I feel like everyone already knows what they're doing and they won't want to deal with a baby gay. I feel like I'm late in the game compared to everyone else. I seriously don't know what to do :icon_redf

2. art3mis

Well, being gay doesn't need any "practice". Dating girls isn't any different from dating guys. And 21 isn't late at all :slight_smile:. Just try to overcome your shyness an go for it !

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    how is 21 late in the game? my parents got married when they were like...26 or so and then had me when they were 28...just shows there is plenty of time and it isnt too late