1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not a robot

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Acuteprince, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Acuteprince

Last night i did not know how to spell i do apologize for it.

Well so on...
    My coming out of the closet process
    To be honest it did not go as planned

The first time that i ever came out about being a transguy was when i was a sophomore in high school my friends was the first to know and also the first to miss understand me they pretty much still dont.

Well i still have what they said in my head to this day...
    Me: can i tell you guys something?
    Terry: what?
    Me: lately I've been doing some thinking and i think that i might be a transgender guy
    Merrilee: how are you so sure? You could just be a tomboy or something
    Me: i know that i want it to be a boy when i was around 7 years old No joke (serious face)
    Terry:so now you want to have a dick? Omg! Girls are so ungrateful theses days
    Terry: are you a lesbian or something?
    Me: i dont know
    Terry: how can you not know if your a lesbian?
    Terry: i thought only lesbians want it to be boys
    Me: Terry dont you kinda find that to be rude toward a lesbian
    Terry: no
    Me: well it is cause our close friend is a lesbian merrilee so your saying that she wants to be a boy
    Merrilee: so what do you go by?
    Me: i have not choose yet
    Terry:what do you mean you have not choose yet and i have not seen it that way sorry merrilee
    Terry: but serious merrilee do you also want to be a boy to?
    Merrilee: no i love woman and my body just the way it is!!!
    Terry: so what are you?
    Me: I'm a transgender guy
    Merrilee: still dont get it
    Terry: me neither

So a few years ago i waited after i got done with high school to tell my parent's that i was trans that was the worst idea ever worst then coming out to my friends i had a fight with my mom dad he just sitting there looking at us to me it was pretty funny i am still mad at her for not calling me her son my dad he so lost he just like my friends just don't understand i guess I've been rejected and misunderstood so much that I'm to worried of never getting the support that i need my dad was thinking of me as a trans woman

Dear cis people please understand that i was already born a girl which I'm not I'm a boy please learn it cause your becoming a pain

I just feels as if no person care or wanna understand

I help people i even show care for people but seriously what about me when will i have that help and that care it's to many people on this earth for people to not want to care or help me and yes i get it life is not fair i understand

I find myself crying about this not having the support that i need makes me feel less of a person And less of a human or a normal person

Sorry for the long read

#1 Acuteprince, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry you experienced all of that. It must have taken a lot of strength and courage to confide in Terry and Merrilee and instead of offering love and support they indulged in questioning and contradiction. It's understandably left you feeling judged and wounded and I'm sure you are now very reluctant to confide in anyone else.

I'm not trans myself and I can't fully understand how it must feel to be trapped inside the wrong body, but that's no excuse for me (or any other cisgendered person) to be totally ignorant and lacking in empathy.

You may feel less of a person but you most definitely are not. The fact that you are hurt by the ignorance is a sign that you are fully human - a person who has the capacity to think, feel and sadly experience pain and distress. Don't deny who/what you really are.

I don't know if your parents are totally against you, or just struggling to understand. What do you think? Do you think they would read any books for parents or speak to groups like PFLAG to gain a better understanding and appreciation of the roller coaster journey you are on?

If you are feeling depressed by all of this please do come here for support. Many people on EC are going through the same range of emotions and there is a lot to be said for mutual support and encouragement.

You are valuable and your feelings are valuable too. Don't ever deny this to yourself. (*hug*)(*hug*)

3. GayPugs

When I became lesbian my mom had a big fight with me about it. She said she didn't want me to label myself lesbian because then if I ever want to be straight people will still think of me as lesbian. I HAVE NO FRICKEN' IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS! She tried to get me to be BISEXUAL! I'M LIKE, "MOM, I LIKE GIRLS AND I DON'T LIKE GUYS PERIOD" ugh! But, this is what everyone is like, right? My friends didn't get it either. But, don't worry. My mom came around and realized that I'm a LESBIAN and the word LESBIAN is NOT a grown up word, kids can use it too! I vent too much. Basically, people will come around. And when they do you might still want them to go get wrecked. Because they can never understand what you're going through. But, they still love you!

4. Acuteprince

i some times in my life just nah ever since i came out about being trans i flet like that it's as if i'm not good enough flet like maybe my mom would love me if i was a real boy

i have tried to bring them well you know my parent's around about becoming more supportive it just does not seem to work

why i say that? is all because my mom is really so stubborn and my dad he is a airhead

i feel like i have a fight with her every single time when i bring up something about any one that is lgbt now i can't have a friendly talk with her about being a transgender
    with her bring up caitlyn jenner it's really annoying

my dad ask me will i get sick of men and start dating woman he all like bruce did it he like men now

you just can not tech two old dog's new tricks

i'm really sick of caitlyn jenner coming up in our conversation like who cares about what she doing right now they know more about her then they do about me now is it that sad?

how can you know more about some one that don't even care about you or know that you are real?

i feel like they are an excuse as parents

my dad he just really dumb when it comes down to stuff like this i could not tech him about being trans cause he just keep throwing random stupid questions at me

like what made you start calling youself trans i told him around 100 times why already and why go gay why can't you just be a girl i also told him why i can't he ask me the same crap like o m g!!! please if you keep this up i don't know i just don't know

i really wish i know were the crap did a lesbain came in to this they keep asking me if i'm a lesbain like no even if i did like girls i would be stright

please help me some body

#4 Acuteprince, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016