1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PolarBear95, Jan 15, 2016.

1. PolarBear95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! So I am a 20 year old female and I have always been in straight relationships. I am actually currently in a relationship with the most amazing man ever, we've been dating for a year and two months now. But, I keep having very nagging feelings that I cannot quite place. Ive been feeling this way for about 6 months now (in the relationship) and don't really know how to address it.

I really do feel as though I identify as bisexual even though I have never been in a female-female relationship. I just feel very evenly attracted to both genders. I get turned on by both genders.

I just don't know what to do. Should I tell him? Should I not? I don't even know what to think at this point because I do truly feel as though I am bisexual but I don't know how to go about bringing it up. I love him with every fiber of my being but I don't know if I really need to expand out and really experience my full sexuality or stay closeted.

Its been tearing at me for a while now, like 2-3 years. I just don't know what to do.

Please help.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes tell him! He deserves to know! And you know 80% of people that identify as 'straight' have had some fantasy about the same sex. Best of luck! (*hug*)

3. Snowboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with Andrew. If he's 'the most amazing man ever' as you say he is, then he should be extremely supportive of you! :slight_smile:

4. PolarBear95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks both of you :slight_smile: I was with him all weekend and he could tell something was up, ended up telling him and he finds it super hot which is awesome :grin: lol Needless to say there will be quite a few threesomes in our future :wink: lol