1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to dress Adrogynous??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AnnaBMTH, Jan 15, 2016.

1. AnnaBMTH

Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a few bits of clothing from my friends and I have been trying to wear more gender neutral "ideas" of clothing. I'm just worried my parents or the people I see at school, well I'm worried they're going to interrogate me and I don't want that to happen. If I did my makeup or wore REALLY feminine articles of clothing, I could maybe pass as being born with a fem body. All in all, I have no idea how to dress myself anymore. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (*hug*)

---------- Post added 15th Jan 2016 at 10:43 PM ----------

I also want to come out to them bc that would basically help me with my confidence and everything I see myself as

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So im assuming you want a more feminine feel to your wardrobe, but you dont want it so loudly feminine that you get interrogated? Maybe buy some more casual stuff from the women's department. Like, t shirts are for both sexes but they might have with a feminine feel to the cut. Wear more colour and more lighter colour in particular. Pastelly ones. Then just wear some really skinny jeans probs in a lighter wash to suit the pastelly thing going on. Maybe some.feminine jewellery. It really depends how far you wanna go but there are plenty of girls who dress like that. I hope that's helpful?

#2 SHACH, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  3. Riz

Riz

Try more fitted clothing, doesn't matter if they're made to fit men or women just make sure they fit well on you!
    Generally the only thing slightly fitted men wear are suits, which are actually more straight than fitted. So dressing in something that fits you well, or even gives an illustion of curves will make you more feminine or androgynous depending on what degree you do it on