1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relived to be back!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LesbianAngel, Jan 16, 2016.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Omg.... It's been so long! The last was just before I came out to my parents. I don't know if any of you were wondering what happen to me or even remember me. It's been a very long time and now I've finally found a way back on.

Now, I don't know if anyone is reading this but.... My parents over reacted. Well, my mother mostly. My mom took my phone and computer for about two months after that. And even once i got them back, i wasn't able to go on this website and she had read through everything.

Alright so... The day i came out was on a Friday. I remember that because I called my dad to ask if I could stay the weekend with Him. He had accepted. My mom, who was in tears because of "what i had become". That's kind of the gist of it. We didn't talk, my mother and I, the only communication was via letters. And since then, only not even a week after school started, the love of my life simply walked out on me. It's been an uphill battle ever since. But I think I've got it now...:thumbsup:

2. demigodjay

Good luck! And that must suck, the way your mom reacted. She isn't a true mom if she doesn't want you to be happy. And that's why whenever I go on this site I go in an incognito tab so that it never sticks in my history. Planning to come out today so that'll change. Hoping all goes well because my mom's supportive of me having short hair and wearing typical guy clothes. Your mom is probably just in shock. She'll come around eventually, but if not when you're 18 you can live your own life at college and she doesn't have to know what's going on. I know you probably want to take a stand for yourself and possible others in your family, but that might have to come later. Good luck! At least you have one else supportive parent.

#2 demigodjay, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, welcome back!
    That...must've been harsh, with everything that happened. Coming out to parents- and they totally could have reacted better. Hey, it's good to see that you at least sound optimistic about it! I hope things start looking up for you.

Nice to see you back! :slight_smile: