1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Indianna, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Indianna

So a few days ago when I was really drunk I came out as pan to 3 of my friends, who were also drunk. They all definitely remember because they asked me questions the day after, but I feel like, now, they might be a bit creeped out by me and start to become overly aware of things they do around me because they fear I might go full lesbian on them. I'm not attracted to any of my friends but I don't think they'll believe me ? Help ? :frowning2:

2. Gay1234

Just talk to them and explain that you are not looking to go out with them. Then they should understand the circumstances. Even male friends sometimes worry about this with their gay bros because they worry they like them. I know they shouldn't be like this but it happens. Just sit them down and talk to them.

3. GayPugs

Oh, (wo)man! I feel your pain! I came out to my friend a few weeks ago and she was like, "Please don't have a crush on me! Please don't have a crush on me! Please don't have a crush on me!" (literally, that is an exact quote!!!) I was so pissed! In my head I was like, "Don't flatter yourself, moron, I try to have crushes on ATTRACTIVE people!" (she's not very attractive, but that's mean) I just told her that I already have a girlfriend and I don't have a crush on her. (not sure she believed me) I know this was not helpful at all but basically if you ever just want a hug, I'm here. And if your friends don't except you, they aren't your true friends and they can go jump in a river and drown.

4. confusedbubble

I had that withe one of my friends she said the same.... "Don't go lesbian on me , don't try turn me" I told her to get over herself and she had no chance her face was a right picture

5. eden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wow. i'm surprised but not shocked. i knew my brother's friend for years was gay (he still hasn't really come out - very close, religious family) and my brother would say things like "as long as he doesn't have a crush on me" and i told him to be more vocally supportive and not to shut him down like that (and it's not like my brother won the genetic lottery or anything either, yeah "don't flatter yourself").