1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my dad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by HentaiMaster23, Jan 22, 2016.

1. HentaiMaster23

Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it really necasarry to tell my parents my sexuality, I'm just asking because I'm worried about how my dad will react when I tell him I'm Pansexual, cuz he's like 60, and very conservative, I mean he'd probably still love me, but not the point

#1 HentaiMaster23, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. Dasi200

well there is no right moment when to tell because that is very uncomfortable experience so how sooner better for you, you will feel very relived.

3. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you biologically male or female?

I will only worrying about that if you happen to fall in love with someone that is not your biologically opposite sex. For now, this is your business alone since there is still a possibility for you to fall in love with your biologically opposite sex.

4. HentaiMaster23

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I'm biologically male, and I have a girlfriend who I love very much, and most likely I'm probably just overreacting, and he might not even care, but the thing that I'm worried about the most, is I tell him I'm pansexual, and he's like WTF is that (It would be awkward to explain), or he assumes I'm gay (I dunno how exactly he'd react if he thought I was gay), and I am most likely not gonna tell people except my Girlfriend (and she already knows) I'm Bigender, cuz that's for the best

5. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in a similar situation with my stepfather. Only difference is that I'm gay. I don't exactly know how I will do it, but I plan on telling him soon.

6. HentaiMaster23

Out Status:
    A few people
    Good luck with that, at least you have a sexuality people understand, as opposed to me, when I tell people I'm Pansexual, they just say I'm a bisexual who wants attention, or stuff like that, and people just get confused when I tell them I'm Bigender, that's why I've only told my GF, and one of my really close friends, I'm bigender, I've told other people I don't know personally, but they just got confused