1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update (good news) and venting (meh)... again.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sisyphusstone, Feb 6, 2009.

1. sisyphusstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it's been a while since I wrote. Good stuff has happened since then, for example, I've come out to more people (I'm officially out to 9 people now). And so far this year has been really nice. Most of things are in order.

And,

how does it feel to attract someone that you're actually attracted to??? :icon_sad: (<--- venting part).

2. Ben

Ben

:grin: Congrats! It feels great, doesn't it? Hopefully your year will keep going well.

You mean they like you and you like them back? :slight_smile: I think that's a good thing, right?

3. sisyphusstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes! It feels great! :icon_bigg So far, it's been really nice.

I mean... when I feel attracted to someone but for some reason it's difficult to attract him too... I'm used to attract guys who don't attract me. :dry: I wish I could find a mid-point or something.

4. Greggers

You cant really do much more than be yourself. Make sure they know who the real you is, and make sure they know your looking. Other than that i guess just let the cards fall as they may :slight_smile: If they are attracted to you, then they are attracted to you. If not the only thing you can do is be someone your not to attract them, and thats never a good thing.