1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh crap I'm...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by flyingsublime8, Feb 4, 2016.

1. flyingsublime8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it's not the same for everyone, but did anyone here ever have an "oh crap I'm bi/ gay/ trans" moment in your lives? How did it happen?

2. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah. I've had that moment.
    I was in college, I was talking to a girl (I'm out to her, and guess what? She has a crush on the same guy I crush on) and somehow her book falls to the floor, we both reach to pick it up, and we kinda locked eyes for 3 seconds, and it hit me. I was like,"Wow, I'm crushing on her. I'm probably bi!". It was weirdcsaying that to myself XD.

3. danielo21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes. The first time I saw the guy of my avatar.
    But I dont really fancy him now by the way =)

4. guitar

I was at the beach with my girlfriend and noticed I'd been staring at dudes and not chicks the entire time. A few days later my friend introduced me to Drawn Together and we bibge watched the first season. One of those episodes was Xandir's (my avatar) coming to terms with being gay.

It was like an "a-ha, everything in my life suddenly makes sense" moment.

5. lovetoomuch

I got rejected by a guy after liking him for two years and insisting that I was bisexual. It was about 3 months after getting rejected and I was laying in bed thinking, "Sh*t, I'm gay." Now though, I'm quite comfortable with it. :slight_smile:

6. JackIsANerd

I was in middle school and I found myself looking at girls too and even having a giant crush develop on a friend, it was a "woah wait..." moment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (at the time I assumed I was female)

#6 JackIsANerd, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  7. PennyT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was staring into mirror and thinking about my stomach, which got me thinking about guys without a lot of muscles, and then about guys with a lot of muscles, and I felt a little horrified about both in the sexual way. And then I thought about women and I had my "oh crap" moment.

8. flyingsublime8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fell in love with my best friend when I was sixteen she grabbed ma hand and my heart went boom. After that I thought oh my god I think I'm in love with her and then I thought oh god am I gay.

9. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had the sudden 'oh crap, I'm gay' moment but after a while of not really thinking about it/trying to deny it because I thought i wasn't actually gay and I was just making myself believe it, but I had the whole 'oh crap, this isn't going to just go away' moment which is when I stopped denying it

10. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For me it was quite recently. I'd say it happened around May 2015, so not too long ago. Well technically I became okay with it last year.... I knew in junior high like 10 or 11 years old. At first I had "celebrity female crushes." After that I had several crushes on females from school but I never told anyone. It really made me confused because I was always taught to believe that females can only like males and date males. Anything else was considered unnatural. Being bisexual, my family still has some issues with the concept. I haven't come out to them yet mainly because they don't think it exists.

#10 state-champs, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  11. Anonymous

Oh, this is a long story. I was visiting a friend who I don't see often (Anymore) one night. I was sleeping over at his house. It got to about 2 am and we had the bright idea of playing truth or dare. At first it was pretty normal, then it got into sexual questions and weird dares. And then 2:10 (ish) came, and he said, "I dare you to touch my," you can guess what he meant. At first I didn't want to, then he convinced me, "I'll do it to you if you do it to me," he said, "At 2:17." AT the time 2:17 was around 5 minutes away. to pass the time it was more sexual(ish) dares, then that happened. A few days later, I realized I kinda liked said person. Which, incidentally is the same way I stumbled across this site, to find help for the fact I liked him, I then realized I was bisexual.

12. lofaf

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Intrestingly enough, when i was watching sailor moon i realized i was a lesbian, and then again when i got my first boyfriend (id be doubting it untill we really started dating)

13. erioed

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Straight girls were talking about how disgusting it would be to kiss another girl or have sex with one, "eeeew no that's gross" and I was sitting by their side with an horrified face, not because "eeeew no that's gross" but because "Oh crap I'm..."

14. Majush93

Out Status:
    Some people
    I first thought that I might not be so straight in high school :grin: I had a crush on a guy (pretty big crush xD) but anyway, there was other girl in my class and she kind of liked him too...I was jealous because they were friends and I didn´t like her nature...actually, I didn´t like her at all! And here was I, imagining holding hands with her sometimes or kissing her :grin: but I just shrugged it off because I had this major crush on a guy so that meant that I´m NOT lesbian and I´m just "curious"...yeah, righ :grin: I don´t know why I haven´t accepted bisexuality back then...

But after few years (when I was 21) I started noticing again that I was looking at the girls too, not only boys...and I have developed a little crush on one girl in my English class...I ignored it but we became friends and the more time we were spending together the more I realized that I want to be with her like I wanted to be with some boys but instead of pushing it away I fully accepted it and come out to few friends and family members :grin: it was a great moment for me and I was so happy, I´m still happy to be honest :slight_smile:)

15. Bluesteel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I accepted I was bi at 21. But it didn't come until a few months ago (now I'm 26) when I was on ec none the less, reading a thread about how do you know if your bi, or gay. When I answered yes to being gay in almost all the questions brought up. That was the point where I was like OMG!!! I'm gay. Then I cried.

16. panda2

Lol i just saw cute peeps everywhere and was like (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ YASSSSSS.