1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm telling my friends I don't want chicken for dinner.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kua, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Kua

Kua

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm trying to come out to my my friends. There's no question if they'll be ok with it, I know for sure they will because they're that kind of people. It'll be such a non-issue that it would be wierd if I made a big thing about coming out. So I'm thinking I'll just casually drop it passing by in a conversation.
    So like when they say something about me and whatever-about-guys I say whatever-about-them-assuming-I'm-straight.
    So naturally this never comes up in a conversation (although I have said it once but no one took much notice).

I'm just pussying out cause I don't want it to be wierd and then I'm like, what's the point of even making a point out of it when it doesn't even matter?
    It would be like if I went "I have TWO feet! :grin:"
    And they'd be all "what? Do you want a prize?"

So I'm trying to be funny chatting with two of my friends about what to make for dinner and one of them says he wants coq au vin. I say we had chicken last time and he say "but this is rooster/cock" and I'm all WELL CLEARLY I'M NOT GONNA EAT THAT.

No fucking reaction whatsoever.
    COME ON! Work with me here!

2. Eye Shine

It sounds to me like you just want a line to tell your friends in a casual conversation without making a bid deal about it.It also kinda of sounds like you want to be a bit funny too.
    If you see cat you could say "I need some pu*** of my own." That might work.
    You could just state that you want to some awesome girl to come your way.
    If you want it to be funny and worth it being weird you can bake a cake and draw with frosting a cat and rooster (cock). Then put a green check next to the cat and red x next to the rooster (cock).
    Or you could go with what you have tell them your a lesbian and they will ask if you want a prize? Then you can say yes. Do you know any lesbians?
    Just some random ideas. Hope I helped!