1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling sort of pushed to come out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gillisland, Feb 8, 2016.

1. gillisland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today, just a few minutes ago, I was a little pushed to come out. It wasn't a bad thing but I didn't like doing it so much. My friend and I were talking about school and other subjects relating to that and I felt like telling her about the time when a girl in my class almost on purpose, said "Guys I thing he's gay" to about ten people when she knew I was right there. Then my friend that I was talking to asked about something that I hadn't told her about because my other friend asked her if she knew about it (Me being gay). And I don't blame her for it because she just wanted to know what it was. Then I came out to her because I already had it coming to me. The only problem with it is that I felt like she already knew because she also said before that it seemed that a lot of people thought that of me. I just wonder if I'm acting in a way that would make me seem as if I'm homosexual.

2. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might not be acting in a way that people think you're homosexual, but maybe you could be displaying qualities where people think your gay? Or someone you've told could of accidentally said something to someone or overheard something to make people think you're gay.
    If that makes sense :slight_smile: