1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ummmm

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Sarah

ok. so now im single.

i really wanna explore my curiosity. but i dont kn how to do that.....lik how wud i start? what wud i do? and how wud i find anyone?:confused:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At age 14, I'd say there's no rush to find a girl to hop into bed with, especially if you're in "the suckiest town in the world". :slight_smile: Perhaps you might try really simple first. Just fantasize about nothing but girls for a while, and see how that goes?

Lex

3. Sarah

i wasnt thinking of going to
    i was thinking more along the lines of just dating a girl that i find myself attracted to. lik theres this girl at my school, who is "out and proud" , she is so cool. shes pretty, shes funny, nice, everyone loves her. shes strong and independent and so incredible. she just amazes me. i want to mayb ask her to the sadie hawkins dance. its next month. im gonna ask around and find out if shes dating anyone. lol. idk if i really will. but i really want to get to kno her.

wat do u guys think?:icon_wink

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If you like this girl, why not talk to her a bit more, try to get to know her and then ask her? You want to get to know her, so start there. When you see her, try starting a conversation with her, and see where this leads you. Getting to know her might take some time. You might not get the chance to ask her out, to the dance but you might see her at the dance nevertheless. If you do get the chance to talk about the dance, rather than asking her out to the dance, you could just say see you at the dance. :wink:

Sometimes, taking it slow is best. Always remember to think about yourself as well.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Asteroid's got it, I think. Just start talking to her some more. It may be early in the game to ask her to the dance if she doesn't really know you yet, but keep the conversation going.

Lex

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah, Asteroid gave some excellent advice!

7. notquitebutch

Agreed with everything above me :slight_smile: You're in a good situation since you already know the girl you like is gay, too! If she's single, It can't hurt to talk to her and ask her to the dance.

Good luck!