1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask my crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nobo, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Nobo

There's this guy in my school that I fucking love I almost pass out when I'm near him I think he might be gay but I don't know and I'm shy as hell we are freinds and I don't want to ask and mess up our freinds hip if he's not gay

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm assuming he doesn't know you're gay?

Lex

3. Nobo

He dosnt

4. Nobo

I really need some help here guys

5. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's tough, what makes you think he is gay? I guess you've got to try and be even more friendly with him for starters. Watch his eyes when hot guys are around as compared to hot girls. See if he is checking out the guys. That's one pretty good indication. I think you really need to come out to him first though. Try and work on not being so shy, if you're so in love with him you should be able to be a little more bold with him. Good luck with this, I hope everything turns out well for you!

6. Nobo

He's a touchey feels type around everybody and he has long hair and the tips are dyed blonde don't say I'm stereotyping but I might be

7. Void Puppy

I've been where you are, and when you have a crush on a straight guy it can be easy to convince yourself that he might be gay.

You never know, he might be, but I'd go on the assumption that he's most likely not. If you want something enough you can start to convince yourself that it's true. So if you do tell him, go in with the mindset that he's straight and and anything else is wishful thinking.

I told one of my best friends that I had a crush on him. He eventually became my boyfriend, but at the time I told him he was straight (he had been having doubts about his sexuality but still considered himself straight at the time). Here's how it went:

[​IMG]

So, you could do what I did and just be straight forward. Tell him that you want to get it out of your mind, and don't let yourself be disappointed if he turns out to be straight :c

8. Void Puppy

blerp, the forum went down and it double posted. If a mod could remove this comment that'd be great, thanks <3

#8 Void Puppy, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  9. Seagypsy

Awwwwww it's so cute! <3

10. Nobo

He's super nice he hugs everybody and when he hugs me I allmost explode from holding back wanting to kiss him

11. E H Wildflower

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My advice to you would be to find a way to bring it up in casual conversation that you're gay (Maybe current events can be a good conversation starter).

This can be a good way to get someone to tell you what their sexuality is without having to specifically ask them. It's how I found out that a few of my friends were bisexual.

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you're friends, so go ahead and start talking to him as such. You might ask if he's gay - if you think you can do it in such a way that won't freak him out. "I've noticed a few things about you that suggest you might be gay - and that'd be totally cool if you were - but I realized I don't actually known for sure." I think this might be a good first step.

Lex

13. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He sounds like a great guy. I can see why you don't want to fuck up the friendship. Sounds like you need to do a little detective work. At lot of people who feel very lonely inside compensate for it by being very outgoing, similar to how your friend is. They make up for the lack of deep relationships by having a lot of shallow ones. An inch deep and a mile wide as the saying goes. There is a way to tell if he is genuinely just the friendly type or if he is bluffing it. Watch the transitions between his interactions for shifts in mood. If he isn't feeling good about himself and is putting on an act, you should be able to pick up on it. Look for a sudden short distant look in his eyes. If he is never like that then he probably is genuinely just an outgoing kind of guy. But if there are these micro breaks in his outwardness then I would say take a chance with him and tell him how you feel about him.

14. Nobo

He's never alone that's the problem I never get a privat chance to ask him

---------- Post added 11th Feb 2016 at 06:39 PM ----------

Also I saw him kiss a girl today so now I'm just depressed when I'm near him:tears::tears::tears: