1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i really want to come out to my straight guy friend but im scared

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jacko, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Jacko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not out to anybody right now. That's partially why this is so scary I've never done it before. I recently started hanging out with a new group of friends who are a lot more kind and accepting. He's the nicest one. I think I can trust him because his family is very very accepting towards gay people. I'm almost sure that if I came out to him that he would accept me but I'm worried he might get uncomfortable if he knows I'm gay because I've hit on him a lot when I've gotten drunk. Id do things like slap hicks ass when he walked by. He let's me sleep in his bed a lot and when I do I always cuddle with him and he doesn't mind (unless my hand gets a little too close to his dick). So I'm worried that if I come out to him that hell think back to all those times and get really uncomfortable. And while I may have a little crush on him its not worth ruining our friendship. So what do I do? Please help I really just want to tell somebody