1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

valentines day rose

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Sarah

hey, so u guys kno how i told u about that one girl i lik?

shes a year older than me and lik a lot of ppl kno her and stuff.....aaaanyway. every since i bcame single i cant stop thinking about her. and i told one of my friends tat knows lik EVERYTHING about my sexuality confusion and my ex and stuff and he knows her and stuff. he said tat he thinks tat me and her would mak a really nice couple and stuff. nd i was thinkin of sending her a rose for V-tine day. ya kn? just lik saying tat i wanna get to kno her better and stuff. they sell them at school. tomorrows the last day to get them
    :icon_bigg
    do u think tat wud b a good idea?

p.s. i just noticed how many time i said "and stuff" lol omg tats so wierd i said it 5 times. wow. i dont usuall talk lik that just so u kno

2. Miles D

Well, it depends on what you know about her regarding her sexuality. If you know she likes girls and is single, then that sounds like a good plan! But if you're not sure if she likes girls, then maybe continuing being friend is a better plan.
    Good luck!

3. Sarah

i kno shes single and i kn she liks girls. lol

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Sending someone a rose on Valentines day that you 'hardly' know is a bit early. Please don't get me wrong, it is a great idea but I think it is just too early for it.

Remember that you don't know her very well nor does she know you. Try to get to know her, try talking with her first. In your last post, you mentioned something about a dance that is coming up. Use that occasion to get to know her some more.

You have fallen for her. You feel attracted to her. Love is a beautiful thing. But it can also hurt really very badly. There is a chance that she does not have the same feelings for you. If you send her the rose and she comes up to you and says thank you and that's it, guess who is going to be emotionally hurt? There is a chance that you will get hurt. Not to sound harsh, but just because your friend thinks that you two would make a nice couple, that doesn't mean that it will happen. The only thing that counts is what she says. Nothing else.

Please think about yourself as well. If you can, hold off with buying the rose. But talk with her, try to get to know her. If something develops, by all means, send her a rose next year.

5. Sarah

shiiiiinz!!! omg! i just found out my friend thought i wasnt gonna b able to get the rose in time nd i didnt get to tell him im not gonna get it nd he bought it for her for me! :frowning2: