1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    well first i know this isnt GLBT related but anyway it has been a problem for about a year
    so, i have this best friend (angi :3) who has this dumbas* boyfriend that most of the time his great but sometimes hes quite and as* (V >_>). they have been together for about 9 months (short story he was a friend of mine and sacrifice EVERYONE for her)
    hes always making her feel horrible ._. i know is not my place to tell her who to date and who not to date but.... is there anything that i can do to stop her?
    talking to either of them is not an option (her: have tried so many times, him: he suposedly thinks that i dont speak to her xD, whos jealous of a someone your girlfriend sees as a girl anyway >_>)

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

There is not much you can do, you just have to ride it out. It's always horrible to watch friends go through bad relationships, but it's a fact of life. All you can do is be supportive and be there for them.

3. Trace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I also agree that you have to ride it out. No matter how much it may kill you, you have to be supportive. You can also pull this friend aside and express to them how you feel, but other then that, there is not much you can do.

4. Sarah

i agree with them

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    waaah i know -.-" it just sucks right now he bein a complete AS* ruined her valentines day and was criying... waaah i wished i could do something to make them apart >_>