1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay there's this guy....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shyguy92, Feb 13, 2009.

1. shyguy92

shyguy92 Guest

Um..first post, won't be my last lol.

Well last year there was this guy who i began to be friends with and whom i later began getting a crush on [note still in closet except to best friend]. i know for a fact that he's gay friendly and he had a girlfriend [but i'm hoping he's at least bi].
    Now skip to present day and he's dropped out of school [at end of yr 10 for apprenticship] and i've kinda lost contact with him. stupidly enough we never exchanged numbers because we saw each other so frequently at school.
    i asked a mutual friend of both of ours for his number [so that we can catch up] but now i'm not sure how to call him or what to say/do:icon_sad:

note: we weren't best friends but we were school friends none-the-less [and when i say school friends i mean that we never really hung out with each other besides in school]

so what i'm trying to say is..how should i approach this?

2. kramer362

Maybe adding him on facebook or something would be a way to contact him, then you could message him asking what he's been up to. Say when he's in the area you two should hang out or something?

3. Peter

Tell him you have been thinking about him lately and were wondering what he has been up to since you last saw him. Ask him if he would like to meet up one day for a coffee (or similar) downtown.