1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Pocketmonster, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Pocketmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    The other night I was at a party,.I got drunk. I am a depressed drunk(mualdin). My buddy(former as of now), Took me to a restuarant after the party where they had girls. He wanted to smoke his weed, and he was tipsy while driving us there. We get there and then he tells me I'm drunk. He says he has some girls that really want to fuck him. one of them gives him a blunt invitation to eat her out, she had a list of people she wanted to fuck and he was on that list. I'm touching on the females in there in fact one was actually sober. We leave after an altercation between me and the females and I was already tired and depressed he would'nt take me home fast enough. I got home and we all began talking about how I could've been in bed with these women, and how I'm considered weak . He drags me out of the car, and throws me on the ground, and threatens to fight me, and I dont back down. When I hit him, he was very emotional about me hitting him. He told im he was sweet ,enough to kiss(thus meaning he was not a tough guy). He kissed me full on on the lips. And I struck him, and tried to kick him in the nuts, but he caught it. I was fighting him and he got upset. In the past, I have seen him do questionable things, like openly speak about understnding gay guys, but my issue is that he insulted me about me being weak and not getting enough pussy but ,he kisssed me while I'm drunk and he was trying to fight me while doing so. now upset to my reaction. My friend is leaving his childrens mother, but is he gay? He didnt just do something under the infulence becuase drunk people dont move as fast as he did in order to be violent with me. Alcohol would make you clumsy. He kissed me and I did not like it at all.:help::tantrum::***::tears::bang::icon_sad:

2. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Try to tell him that you were both drunk and not thinking clearly and something happened that you didn't know how to react to and that you were sorry for something just say something