1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Walking, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel terrible because I feel like I'm creeping back in the closet and I am sad when I think about bisexuality by myself but when I talk about it with others I can't cry or be sad so I feel like I'm not bisexual anymore but I don't know and I feel like I bother people with it I don't know I think I am just in this self destructive phase and how can I come out to other friends but not directly like in a drawing or something

---------- Post added 29th Feb 2016 at 10:05 PM ----------

I don't know I'm young and i have a twin brother so I have limits and stuff like I won't come out to him or a few select people but I feel like I can't be me when I'm around people that I don't want to know that I'm bi or not even bi but me

2. Distant Echo

Can you write a letter?

3. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry that I don't have any real words of wisdom. I mean I'm not out yet but took my mom and sister. I just told my sister today I refuse going back to live lie. But since I've been in the closet my while life and an married to my wife (who iv haven't come out to) I'm pretty good at bluffing. But I'm sending positive thoughts your way Walking. (*hug*)

#3 I'mStillStanding, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  4. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

Walking, I think you need to sit with your aren't and tell your parents. I wish I was with you and help you. Good luck, buddy.

#4 LizSibling13, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016