1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont exactly kno how to react

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Sarah

um ok. so all day on friday Chelsea(the girl i lik tat my friend sent a rose to tat said it was from me) was trying to firgure out who i was.
    on thursday my friend was trying to find out wat her last name is bcuz u need it to get the rose(i wasnt going to get it but he did it bcuz he didnt kn i wasnt going to get it)

anyway wen he askd her waat her last name was she kept trying to find out who wanted to kn. so all day she was guessing and trying to get it outta him. but he didnt budge. then finally when she got the rose at the end of the day he told her.

so i hav her as a friend on myspace. nd she posted a bulletin saying "to the person tat got me a rose today!!! i know who u are!! thank you!! =)" nd so i messaged.
    heres wat we said:

her: ahahah i know who you are:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    thank you!
    me: lol......ur welcome.....
    her: haha so y'd you do it?
    me: lol. um i really dont kno. i wasnt really thinking about it. idk. i just think ur way cool nd stuff. lol. ive been wanting to lik, kno u better but idk how. nd i figured tat i shud do something to catch ur attention. lol. nd i was talkn to jeremy nd he said he sees u a lot cus u guys hang out in the same area nd he has bio wit u(right?) so he said mayb i shud send u a rose gram so yaa. lol
    her:haha well thank you!it was nice of you:grin:if you wanted to talk to me all you had to do was ask:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    me:yaaaa. i wanted to. but i cant seem to find my voice around u. lol
    her:why is that?is there something repelent about me?
    me:repelent? NO! lol. i just...lol. idk. lik im just speechless. i cant think of anything to say.
    her:all you have to do is say...HI:grin:
    its as simple as that!
    me:haha. lol. well ya i kno tat. but then after tat id hav no idea wat else to say.
    her:ahaah what did i do to make you so speechless?
    me:um idk....b u?

idk how to react to tat. lik idk. she didnt get ot respond to the last one cuz she logged off. but idk.:dry:

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    first of all thnx 4 ur reply on my thread it was sweet and now back 2 ur problem

I fink first u need 2 get closer 2 dis girl tlk 2 her and take it slow become a friend and eventually if she wants it 2 happen it will develop into something special it sounds like she is a nice girl and wants 2 speak 2 u. I was best friends wiv my gf before anything romantic happened and trust me it makes fings extra special it gives u a realli strong bond

#2 carrie90, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  3. Sarah

lol ur welcome
    :grin: and thanks. i really wanna b friends wit her(hopeful tat someday itll b mayb more....)
    she is way nice nd sweet nd cool and strong nd independent and hilarious. everyone loves her. nd a lot of girls lik her too.....im trying to get to kno her. but im gonna tak things slow. i kn tat being friends wit ur partner makes it so much better. :slight_smile:
    i want mayb, to b in a relation ship wit her someday in the future, but im still struggling trying to find out who i am and exactly if i lik girls or guys. i do lik her but iv had bfz(but idk i cud never hold on to one). i want to figure out wat i am. but idk how. but i want to get closer to Chelsea. so idk. im confused, but i think i already kn, but then i just doubt myself nd end up confusing myself further. so anyway
    thanks so much for responding! u seem way coo

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    ur very smart for your age and theres no rush 2 figure out who you are. U have all the time in the world and one day you will find some1 that means the world 2 u and u will kno hu u are and yes im super cool lol