1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe its time to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KarenLyn, Mar 2, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leslie and I have been talking about coming out to our friends and family. Just saying it gives me a shiver... LOL. It's been almost six months since our first... "Kiss" and we're going crazy keeping this secret, a secret we want to tell everyone about because it feels so incredible but at the same time we're scared Shizzleless to tell anyone and with our unusual situation there's added complications. Leslie thinks her mom has an inkling that she might be bi but she can't be sure. And then there are our friends. Coming out to our friends will be easier than our parents... maybe. Finding Empty Closets has given me a lot of encouragement and drive to take this to the next level (I think). One step at a time.

Attached Files:

2. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes there is nothing wrong with that just take a few deep breaths and come out when you feel that your ready don't rush yourself coming out It's a Big step And it takes a lot of courage to step up to the plate and Say it I wish you luck :slight_smile:

3. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well... as you've probably read by now we got caught in an uncomfortable situation but at least we're out to our family. Each day is getting better but it's going to take time.. Hope you're world is going well!