1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just had to write about him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Feb 15, 2009.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

He entered my life in a blitz. I was excited cause it was the highschool. A fresh new start with new people. We were in the same class luckily. He was interested in what I was interested in. We had points and ideas in common. But also we had things uncommon between us. It was normal. Theese parts, that we were uncommon, were the things that binded us togather. As days passed on, we became much more closer. He was interested in n'one other. He admitted his bisexuality all around. Then the storm came and drift us apart. The reason of the storm was my lust and dominance over him. I should have waited, gave him some time, not pushed him into something he wasn't ready for. He was confused. So we split-up. But for me it wasn't over. As he found another person to be with, so quickly aftermath, I became more jealous. There was two reasons. First, as I wasn't over with him, he was founded someone much quickly. Second, It was a girl. It wasn't easy to accept my beloved with some girl. Not just some girl but someone I had respect and love for. A friend. I felt back-stabbed. Back-stabbed by him and her. I acted mean and cruel. Gossiping the truth and lies behind him. Tried to humiliate him. I thought that theese acts will bring him back to me. Instead, it only made us more hostile against eachother. For every second passed, I wished to say that I still love him. But It needed courage. The courage that I lacked for many reasons. Alcohol gave me that courage. One night at a friend's birthday party, everything was solved. I left my proud over that night. But It wasn't permenent. Those three words that came out of my mouth, bringed us back togather. It seems you understand the real values and assets of the things in your life when you lost them.

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Uh...I didn't quite understand all of that...but yeah! Don't gossip...When my straight guy friends find GF's I always wait for them to break up especially if I figure they wont last long. :grin: Nothing like hugs from straight guys! Lol That's aweful, I know. One of my guilty pleasures. Makes bonding easier too when they're crying or upset. Plus, most friends will come to you if this happens and if you gossip you may burn that bridge.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Aww , you 2 got back together at the end... like a film! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: [ Yeah i always say something stupid ]

4. Alex19

id have stolen him back from the girl! but yes, its cool how you guys got back together. gays:1, straights:0 lol