1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Try this.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nicroxsblu, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Nicroxsblu

Nicroxsblu Guest

I need advice about meeting people. I'm homeschooled, I'm also a homebody, and I've been one most of my life. I moved into a new neighborhood and know one person from this neighborhood, I don't know anyone else. There are no other kids my age, most of them are toddlers. What advice can you give about meeting new people in my situation?

Also, one extra side note which I could use help with, in the past I met a girl online with whom I shared a relationship with (Those nutty online relationships :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Well, she claims that I'm the only guy she's ever truly loved, but after we broke up I came to the realization that I was gay (I was young when we were "going out", and don't worry about age either, she's actually a little younger then I am). I want to tell her, but I'm worried that if I do, it'll crush her, because we're really good friends now, would it be best not to tell her so that the relationship doesn't get damaged? Or should I just keep quiet about it?

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Get a bike, go ride it, stop occasionally and meet people. Most kids who have similar problems stay in doors too and if they see someone else they may be afraid to also make first contact. Its a guy thing. Its an online relationship and unless she wants to make it something then just tell her. That shouldn't make her change the way she views you. If that doesn't work send pictures of your penis. No jk. Dont do that. Lol

Have a good day. But now...there are TWO Roxas' on here! Identity crisis!!