1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's next...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ArabMan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ArabMan

Hello all!

So now I'm at a point where I'm somewhat at peace with myself: I'm gay. The idea of dating men or meeting men is weird to me but I'm not disgusted or freaked out by it, I'm very intrigued and willing to move forward and experience it. I'm working on myself, every morning in front of the mirror I look at myself and I see a smart, funny, good looking man, I have everything it takes to be in a relationship with a man except for the mindset (for now)... Now that doesn't sound narcicistic at all! :icon_wink

However my out status is null... I posted a thread yesterday that explains that in more details...

Coming out to someone is hard for me but I would love to explore my new me :icon_bigg

Any suggestion on next steps, personal stories you want to share on how you live your gay life while deep in the closet?

Thanks!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a closeted guy, the internet is your best friend. However, know that some guys aren't going to be interested in dating a closeted guy. Or will have some qualms about it. That's just something you're going to have to accept.

Where can you go? Dating websites. We don't allow discussions of the pros and cons of various dating sites here on EC, but I can send you a Private Message, giving you a few starting points.

Lex