1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when coming out as a trans guy goes wrong what do you do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Acuteprince, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Acuteprince

oh boy do i have a story to tell you

i came out to some one about being a trans guy a few weeks ago

and they told me at first that they understood and all but now i'm kind a regreting it i was so stupid to think that this person would care this lady was my high school teacher i'm no longer in high any more so i though that it might a was ok to open up about it

so i did but what i did was ask for her help that is where i went wrong at now i don't want to ever speak to this lady ever again i want it to cry why did i want to cry cause i kind a though to myself why the hell i'm explaining my self to this woman if your not going to help me then so beat it i don't have to explain nothing to you i'm a boy

i flet like if i kept talking to this lady i would a just curse her out i got up and left just like that i even regret trying to open up to this lady about wanting to be a boy cause what she told me was pretty much the same crap that i heard out of my mom and my dad mouth she told me something that i did not want to listen two

she even told me well young lady god made you a girl you have breasts and a vaj's right so that means that you are a girl so why would you want to become a guy for?

so i told my friend this and by the way his name is kyle and he told me not to worrie about it and that i should not waste my tears because of some one like her i was about to cry all because of that non sense i've done it so many times but i not to day cause i flet like the man that is inside of me told me there is time that you should cry cause it is ok but you should not even think of crying for this cause it's silly you and i both know that is all what matter

i find it kind a funny that kyle even told me that same thing that i heard from my true self

she don't know this but i already have a support group and i don't have to take that cause one thing what i learn is iam who i say iam ive also been talking with kyle about this cause he going to school to learn more about this

my mom and dad told me even if i did have surgery i'm still their little girl they saw how much it hurted me i give up on crying for people who don't wanna help me one day people will cry for me and regret ever looking down on my dreams and they will see me for a man i bet

#1 Acuteprince, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. Buttercup2

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't think that's a bad reason to cry. I would cry if that happened to me.

I think the only thing to do here is to try your best to let it go. But only when you're ready. It sucks apples, but sometimes people just don't get it. That's not your fault, it's theirs! Even though that's pretty easy to say...

Just remember that not everyone will be as mean as that person was.