1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Walking, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I feel like I went back in the closet because I told 2 people and I'm much happier. But I feel like it has been so long and I feel like I have become more bi and I feel like it's obvious too. Then idk I have this strange desire to be sad and not be happy for some reason and put myself in a depressing situation. I just need some answers and I feel like am just going to turn it into a situation where everyone finds out

2. Buttercup2

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I want to help! I love helping! But I'm not entirely sure how to. What's it been so long since? You coming out? I don't think I quite understand how telling a couple of people makes you feel like you went back into the closet, either. Did it not go well?

One of my besties does that same thing, with sorta "wanting" to be depressed, I mean. Pleease be careful with it. I don't think you'd want to come out of the closet to everyone just to scratch that weird itch, you know? Do you have a good support line? That's really important during times when you feel that way.