1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

totally new space

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Sarah

ok today i move!(across the hall) lol i move lik almost all my stuff into my brothers old room. nd idk i think with the new room im going to try and...idk...renew my life? start myself over a little bit? change things b more open and ummm idk less shy and idk everything. more organized. nd i think i need to tell my friends about my confusion of my sexuality. cuz i ALWAYS hang out with them. i shud give some back round

ok. so i am always hanging out with two close friends(twins). theyr my oldest friends at school ive known them since forthgrade. theyr way cool. but idk i feel lik if i dont tell them then i cant really b myself around them. so i feel bad hiding stuff. nd the more i do to explore my curiosity the farther away i push myself from them. i want to keep them as friends but i kn tat if i dont tell them i wont b able to stay friends wit them the way i was b4. nd i dont wanna tell them cuz idk wat their tak on homosexuality is. idk if they totally GO GAY!! or if theyr way HOMOPHOBIA!! so idk.

do u guys think i shud tell them about my curiosity or not?:dry:

2. mcrteenagers

I love moving my room around, or changing something big in it. It gives me a fresh feeling like I'm in a new place. Ready to start new things.

As to whether We/I (at least) think you should tell your friends? I have no idea. If I personally knew you, and I knew your friends, I might have a better answer for you. The only person who truly knows the answer to that is, you.

Having said that, if you have doubts or uncertainty about telling them right now, wait until you are sure its the right time. You're 14, you have plenty of time ahead of you:slight_smile:

3. shulbert441

shulbert441 Guest

Don't tell your friends just because you feel obligated to. Tell your friends if you are comfortable doing so and if you think that will truly strengthen your friendship.

I hope that helps..