1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Life Would Suck Without You

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bryan44, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Bryan44

How come every time a guy takes the slightest bit of interest in me I fall freaking head over hills for him?! I mean, its not like I even know him that well, I guess its just the fact that I want him to like me..Idk. Being a completely closeted gay guy sucks because its like freaking impossible to meet any other guys, so when I do "think" that someone has an interest in me I literally just melt on the inside.It makes it worse that Ive never dated a guy before and I really just want to experience it. I guess I am just one of those people that fall to fast, and I have always have been. Hopeless Romantic is an understatement for me. But another thing that bothers me, is that I dont like people that are to clingy..Oh well, Idk, just something I was thinking about..

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Good morning my evil twin. I do the exact same thing with straight guys. One will do something out of kindness for me and I instantly just roll over and die for them. XD I feel shameful for it too. I get clingy to men the same way you're describing. I swear to god, you ARE my twin. But I don't like it when guys take serious interest in me. I am not 100% out and I don't like it when they're forcing themselves all over me. It creeps me out. I just like feeling sexy I suppose, as do you.

:wink: Even though I accept my sexuality more and more each day I will never be one of those touchy-feely types in public NOT because I AM gay but because I think it's incredibly tacky and would spread worst stereotypes. I have met or at least SEEN a few straight gay couples in public and I silently applaud them all for their efforts.

3. Greggers

When i "fall" for someone, i COLLAPSE into a tiny pile of mush for them haha. There is no such thing as a little crush. I think its because i am a -v-e-r-y- emotional person, like i cant even watch movies or television without bawling my eyes out when someone gets a paper cut. I don't think this is a *bad* thing, it just means i long for these relationships and friendships. And i know when i get into a relationship, ill be in it 100% and committed. I just sometimes worry that maybe those feelings wont be reciprocated, ya know? I don't want to be the super over-attached one when the other guy just wants a few laughs or something. I just really badly want someone to share my life with, because i have too much love for just myself i need to overflow some of it into other people/things :slight_smile: So yes, i find myself falling for anyone who connects with me on an emotional level. Ask me anything deeper than "hows the weather?" and im hook, line and sinker. I know im going to be one of the "too clingy" people that you guys above mentioned, heh. I hope that is not my downfall :dry:

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol "I hope that is not my downfall." I can feel the disappointment flooding over my laptop. The kind of man I desire is near non existant or beyond my grasp. I only seem to fall in love for straight guys...you know...the REAL kind? The ones that don't plug it up their blow hole? -_- Yeah...Its tough to find anyone at all.

I am not emotional either. It takes a good person to bring them out.

5. Alex19

when i fall for a guy i become obsessed. but only in the fact that i think about him alot. and unfortunately theyre always straight... i secretly hope that one is actually gay and well b in a situation when its just us 2 and he throws him self at me. but thats hoping too much. if only there were a masculine gay man at my school... :frowning2: makes me sad to think about it. well, maybe college.

6. Bryan44

That is exactly how I am, and that is exactly what I want. My boss' son is so freaking hot!! And everytime I see him I just wanna rip off his clothes, but then I found out that hes married..dreamcrusher..

7. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol I do the same thing. Only a few times has this lead to friendship off work site. One didn't go so well because I don't toke, or usually drink and he's a party fiend. I ended up being the other ones confidant and he enlisted and eventually left. Now he's happier than ever but I am stuck here. :frowning2: And boy, was he drop dead hot which didn't help and he liked to flaunt it in front of me. -.- And he was my age too...and SINGLE...
    Freaking straight people! Goddamnit!!

8. Bryan44

I know, it really doesnt help if your really attracted to straight guys..but I am hoping one day I'll be able to turn one of them :eusa_danc lol

9. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I know that Cam. :frowning2: But I can't help it...I have yet to find more than one gay guy hot or one bi guy. The bi guy had emotional instability and financial burden that far exceeded my willingness....and he is a commitment avoider. The gay guy was just a friend with benefits and not to mention and used to be a model. His body is very nice but, for some strange reason, I found his soul to be prettier but I can't do a long term relationship...especially with someone who's not going or doing anything with their lives.

Living for the sake of living is the same as death.

Dont be too eager to turn them. I think I had that effect on one of my friends and now I cant stand him. He came on to me too telling me I was all that and a bag of chips and I was like...great...you lost all your sexiness now. LOl He didnt like that.

10. Bryan44

Lmao! That took away the whole point!!

11. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol What was it? XD I forgot.

12. Bryan44

Short term memory??

13. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol Yes, I get that really bad.

14. coriolis

coriolis Guest

This sounds just like me. I expect thingss to take off straight away, and to able to spend my every waking moment with him...:frowning2: lol

15. Bryan44

Im so glad Im not the only one lol