1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im happy- how about you?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alex19, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Alex19

i basically wanted to make a thread for ppl to say how happy you are that your gay. i know i sure as hell am, now that ive come to terms with it. and i wanted to say that for ppl that are still getting used to their sexuality, be proud. you cant change and nobody can make you. this world would be all black and white if we werent here to put some color in the mix! holla if u agree!
    (!):eusa_clap(!)

2. Miles D

I'm totally happy I'm queer. I mean, there is nothing hotter than two guys making out, so how awesome is it that I get to be a part of that?!
    :grin:
    but seriously, I like being gay. a lot.

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

>_> All aboard the gravy train, next stop, Fashionopolis!!

But sssserioussly. Where does all that happiness come from? Lol Oh, and how is the show Queer as Folk? Been keeping my eye on it but too afraid to rent it from blockbuster. >_<) I need to see Boys Dont Cry still.

4. Greggers

I am so so SO happy im gay :slight_smile: I dont have to put on a show infront of everyone like straight guys do to impress the girls. The other day, i had my friend who i went to valentines with pay for the meal! Screw being the man, she is paying cause im more of a woman than she is :wink: I like everything about myself, i feel im very honest, open and compassionate. Most guys, even if they are those things, are super afraid to show it because "thats not how a man acts". Well im glad im gay because that breaks the biggest gender boundary, so when i break the little ones its no big deal :slight_smile:

Weeeeeew! Dance to Single Ladies ALL night long, bitches!

5. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

>_>

Mkay.

... 10mins later

Oh yes, remembered my response now. Doesn't it also drive you crazy when you run into those men that say they have a "touch" of gayness so they seem more cool? XD I've seen that a couple times, especially in those who may be referred to as "emo." I don't mind finding their feminine side...as long as they don't stay there. Lol I'm attracted to straight men because they're straight, not gay. >_<) It always confuses me to see them boys running around in their sister's jeans too. Sends me strange messages.

6. ACDC

I think im getting there in terms of being happy that im gay, still convincing myself that admitting it was the best idea.

7. Pendrin2020

There is no gift that you can give yourself than acceptance. I now love me for all of my parts. You tend to feel good when you're cool with being you.

8. casjerem

casjerem Guest

i love it. the day i came out (not that it was particularly happy) i actually let out a sigh of relief. I can finally be the real me and boot that fake me out of here. lolz, please dont think that i have multiple personality disorder.

9. Miles D

Queer as Folk is AMAZING!!!!!
    so sexy... google search "brian and justin queer as folk" and see what i mean :grin:

"Boys Don't Cry" is about a transman who gets killed, and is so fucking sad. Hilary Swank really did a great job.

10. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol You just spoiled it for me. I didnt see the ending coming to Brokeback Mountain either but I was disappoined by the movie. And I thoughht it gave off bad images at times. And jesus, that one kiss it looked like Jake was going to fuggin SUCK HIS ENTIRE FACE OFF. I mean who kisses like that? Its not passionate, its domestic violence.

Jake: I love you!
    Heath: Me too! LEts kiss!
    Jake: Om nom nom!!!

11. Miles D

Um, I didn't spoil it, it's a true story :confused:
    but I kinda disagree about BBM-- it was totally hot! and sad at the end... plus the soundtrack is amazing.

12. Alex19

i prefer prayers for bobby. it shows our struggle pretty well (the others did too, of coarce) but that movie was great. ryan kelley and sagourney weaver kick ass.

13. HeronsStorm

I am quite happy being a lesbo :grin: Now all I need to find is another girl to share the happiness with me! We'll spread the rainbows and butterflies through the world! (At least three out of the four weeks, the other week you may not want to be around me. I get hecka cranky)

14. Shyvin

Today I'm hating myself for it.

15. Bryan44

Aw.. why?

16. myra

I absolutely love who i am! I wouldn't be me if i hadn't found out my true self. I wouldn't have the great friends i do now and would still be in denial about myself. I love the person i am. ANd if people don't like that...well they can suck it! I am me. Being pan is just a small part of that, but its what makes me unique.

17. Shyvin

Just one of those days.

18. biisme

I'm happy I'm bisexual. Because, that's me. And because I theoretically have twice as many people to date......(jk)

19. FinalFantasyFan

I am happy that I'm gay. It's just who I am, and I think that I'm a much more interesting person for it. Also, I love not having to follow those stupid "man laws" or whatever the hell they call their code of conduct is that says that emotions are bad and that we need to hide everything inside so that we eventually dive off the deep end and hurt someone physically. (I went to an all guys school, not being "allowed" to show emotion is a hot button issue for me.) I love being able to watch a sad movie and cry. It just makes the whole thing a more real experience. Anyhoo, I'm going to wrap up because I seem to have gotten off topic. But yeah, I'm definitely happy that I'm gay. If I was given some miracle cure to turn me straight, I would probably throw it right back at whoever gave it to me, because that is not who I am.

20. riddlerno1

I am happy that i can accept it for myself. There are still moments when its hard though. But im slowly getting to a more happier internal place,