1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice-Making up your mind?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AngelDragonfly, Mar 21, 2016.

1. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys! I'm pretty sure I'm bi, but I'm just wonderful and wondering if I ever did change my mind and decided I'm straight, is there a graceful way to renounce being bi? Not that I want to, but has anybody actually done that, or have any thoughts on this? Thx if you have any advice or thoughts you share on this! (&&&):icon_bigg

The thing is............well, yeah, just wondering so if this ever happens to me, I can handle it gracefully. Besides, a friend is going through a similar (but not quite the same) situation.

#1 AngelDragonfly, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why would you want to do that?

If you decide you aren't attracted to women anymore you can simply... not date them?

#2 andimon, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  3. TXTurbo90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^What they said... Sexuality is not stagnant either. I have gone through points where I would show up on a kinsey scale at 2 and times that I would be a 4. Being bisexual just means that you have the *possibility* of being attracted to either gender, not that you are interested in both all the time. (I can say that I am not interested in anyone besides my boyfriend at this time, but when I was dating my ex-girlfriend I was only interested in her.) No need to change how you identify based on your feelings at a given time.