1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida with Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 2qt2bblond, Feb 18, 2009.

1. 2qt2bblond

So my friend invited me to go to Florida with her over break. We've been friends since like 1st grade and I recently came out to her. I want this trip to be fun but I also want to talk to her about the whole "i like girls thing". What are some good conversation starters for talking to someone about being gay???

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

"Ever feel out of place [friend]? Recently, I've struggled to find myself and through the clamoring doubt, I have come to a conclusion."
    [friend] "Oh, what's that?"

"I think I am a bisexual."

:wink:

3. Bryan44

Hmm?? the beach

*really hot girl walks by

you: wow
    friend: what?
    you: shes hot!
    friend: huh?
    you: yea I like girls..and guys

Haha, hey its a possibility..!!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've already come out to her, then there's no need to have a big talk with her unless she wants one. You can talk to her about it if you'd like, but do be aware that talking about homo/bisexuality with straight can sometimes be like a Trekkie talking about Star Trek to someone who hasn't seen the show. They may listen politely, and be interested because you're interested, but they may not go much beyond that. This isn't necessarily what will happen, but it certainly may. So let her responses guide you. If she doesn't seem overly interested in discussing it, accept that, and find other things to talk about.

Lex

5. Bryan

You can just be like... "Damn, she's hot". You dont need to make it really deep. Also, make sure to add some humor.

Oh, and enjoy FL. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I have lived here for over 10 years.