1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Boyfriend, Not Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlasttheCloset, Feb 19, 2009.

1. BlasttheCloset

So I have known a guy who goes to my school since freshman year and we have been friends that whole time, and recently he asked me out and we went on a few dates and became a couple. I know that he accepts me for everything he knows that I am, and I know that he is not at all homophobic and is friends with some gay and bi people, but I am really not out and I am not sure how to approach this. Any suggestions? He really is a good guy.:bang::icon_sad:

2. Shyvin

Are you wanting to continue the relationship? I mean, if sparks fly and you have feelings for him where is the problem? If he is open then telling him that you are also attracted to females shouldn't perturb him too much. He sounds like he is understanding enough.

3. Sarah

totally agree^ with the above. if u really lik him nd ur gonna stay wit him for a while tell him. from wat uve said it sounds lik he wont be grossd out or wateve