1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is He Into Me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BitterEdge, Feb 20, 2009.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

OK, things have fallen apart with my boyfriend (right after V-Day). There is this guy I've been on two dates with from work. After work on Wednesday we went to the bar bought a pitcher and then went back to his apartment and watched a movie and cuddled. I ended up staying the night. On Thursday we hung out a bit after work and then went to the bar. This was not exactly fun since he left me half the time to talk to people. This includes one guy whom gave him his number and wanted to meet him for lunch (which he was happy about). It was let so he drove me back home- I was drunk since sitting alone at a bar makes me feel awkward. We both had work to do before our early classes and so we agreed not to hang out. Fast forward we texted and he apologized for leaving me hanging. Then said goodnight to each other.

Is he into me, or should I be worried about this other kid. I know this is early on, but I thought he liked me until last night.

2. Alex19

maybe, maybe not. pry it out of him! but not in an obvious way

3. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I know its not too obviously, he is not openly out and even closeted me to a few friends. That doesn't bother me, but he told me he was interested and I'm just not sure by the reactions with that other kid at the bar. I get jealous easily.

4. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like he's playing the field and you're on the rebound. If it was me, I wouldn't be groping for his affection, there's lots of guys out there. It depends on what YOU'RE looking for - a realtionship or a fling. Walk Proud.

5. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

"He's just not that into you."