1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

battling whether to say anything!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lovefarming, Apr 6, 2016.

1. lovefarming

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am married with 2 kids but have always liked women and have been with a couple, my husbands knows I am bi-sexual and is ok with it. The trouble I have is I have fallen for a woman big time, I get all shy when im around her, we do get on well and have a laugh. I have been trying to see whether or not she likes me in the same way as she is in a relationship with a male but my 'radar' kicks in to tell me that she likes woman but wont admit it. I have been wanting to tell her for months how I feel but have never had the couage as don't want to spoil what we have but this is becoming hard as she is never off my mind.

How do I go about saying something???

2. Bazinga87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's a hard thing to answer. You have feelings for a friend that you think might have feelings for you too but your both married to men and yours is okay with your sexuality. If you haven't already talk with your husband about it since he is okay with things unless you're thinking of a life with her outside of your marriage and if that's the case you need to evaluate what you really want your life to look like. Also if that's the case you may want to consider a therapist before you make any decisions