1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues about relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Conan, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Conan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello again guys, so for those who have read my last thread (who haven't you can read it, I only have one thread so far, not hard to find XD)

So since I'm not out to anyone, I'm having some family troubles, my parents keep asking me when I'm gonna have a girlfriend ! (they are not firm, they just ask)

I realise that I can change the subject everytime they ask, they don't care if I do change it. But the fact that they keep asking sometimes, is bothering me, and sometimes I can't bear that question, when I know I can't lie to a girl about that (because she also has feelings).

this is making me kind of aggressive to my parents, like some times I flip and yell without even noticing.
    -------------------------------------
    Also, my friends who are girls, love me more than they love my friends who are boys. And they think I am more gentleman than them XD. Maybe it's because I know how to feel like them, and do it for them. But sometimes I get sad too, because I feel like I'm alone and no one can do the same for me, because they don't know that I'm gay !

In other words I try to make what makes me happy to girls, and maybe because they will feel the same way I feel. I'm not sure if I'm giving the clear idea, but I hope you get it !!

My questions are:
    1- What should I do about my parents, and being aggressive towards them ?!
    2- Is there anything I can do to stop the sadness that consumes me sometimes !?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I read you last thread that's why I am not sure if this would work, but you can say that you are seeing some girls, but there's nothing serious going on. I mean yould still lie but it will make them not talk about it that much maybe. Or you can say you are focusing on the lessons now, which seems an easier way but more temprorary. And I think being on this forum and other social platforms for gay people really makes you feel like you are not alone, and thats a very good way of coping with that sadness, which I know because I am living it from time to time :grin: