1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas on how to form what I'm calling a "mass coming-out regime"?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RyFastForward, Apr 19, 2016.

1. RyFastForward

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to come out. I'm over all this acting. So, I have, in my personal manner, been way overthinking the process. After my dad (mum and friends know), I'll tell my 'modern' grandparents, then the rest of that side of the family, then formulate a plan to tell my conservative, Catholic as anything nonna, and that side of the family. Then, I want to come out to the rest of the world quickley. And beyond covering Daffydd Thomas' song and posting it on something, I don't know how to do it. Any (preferably whimsical) ideas?

2. Fromslahen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry I'm not much of a person for whimsical coming-out ideas, I tend to just say "I'm gay" and get it over with. You could try mentioning a guy you have a crush on or mention casually in a conversation that you're not going to be looking for a girlfriend anytime soon (or later). A rainbow bracelet might help for coming out to the world in general. That's about all I can say beyond Good Luck!